Wednesday 5 June 2013

Well about me!!!

Well this is me
Right this is my first blog and I have decided to do some fun facts about myself to let you get to know me! Aren't you lucky?? Well here we go...

1. My full name is Katie Ellen Spender
2. I live in Kent, England
3. I am 15 years old and 5ft in height
4. I have to admit I am a very massive directioner
5. I am a Potterhead (obsessed with Harry Potter)
6. I am a geek for so many reasons
7. Love you muchly is my favourite saying
8. I have been dancing, singing and acting for about 13 years
9. I have known my best friend for 14 years
10. 5 words to describe me would be...short, quirky, talkative, pink and fluffy

Well that is my first blog post and well that is great and in this blog I will be talking about dancing, life gossip and also hair, but don't get too overexcited I just love doing hair but I'm still learning. And even though the 30 day snap started on the first of June and it is now the fifth I will do four extra ones at the beginning of July to add the numbers. WOW check me out bending the rules ;) Well love you muchly xx Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment